Auto Accident Claim...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

consult with an auto accident attorney within your state. Most of the lawyers work on contingency basis and will help you receive compensation for your injuries

Comment

Originally posted by accidentlaw View Post
      consult with an auto accident attorney within your state. Most of the lawyers work on contingency basis and will help you receive compensation for your injuries
      thanks. We do plan on seeking an attorneys help if we're not able to come to an agreeable settlement amount. I just found out yesterday that the neck pain I am having is more then just a strain (and I will likely never be 100% again), so it's possible we're going to need an accident attorney to handle our claim for us.
      Filed 8/2009
      Discharged & Closed 11/2009
      Now the rebuilding begins....

Comment

Originally posted by keepmine View Post
        You need to contact your bk attorney and find out if some or all of a personal injury award is exempt in your state.
        Yep.. I do agree with you. This will give you the specialization from the attorney who knows all the laws specifically for personal injury.
        Ernesto Britt

Comment

may be you have to approach an attorney as suggested here by our co participants and do check with the type of fees they would accept- contingency or hourly basis.

above all, cool that your kid didn't get any injury.

this Aug, a friend of mine got injuries in a car accident and either of us being unaware of the claiming process approached williammuhr and got it settled

Comment

Hi lisalee,

Don't take it personally if no one responds, that is a thread from last year. Probably moved on...

Tom in Colo
            Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X