top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If creditor objects will appraiser be sent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If creditor objects will appraiser be sent?

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone ever had an appraiser look around their home, who was sent by the Trustee or bankruptcy court.

Do they send one if a creditor objects/ claims a person has things they don't have?

thanks

We had a real estate appraiser come out and inspect our home. Apparently the trustee thinks my home is worth more than I listed.

As yet, I do not have any information regarding the value the realtor came up with.

I check Pacer this morning and we have been discharged but the trustee wants to make sure the home value is fairly accurate.

Other than the above, no one has come out and checked our stuff. I do know the trustee checked with the dept of motor vehciles to see about licensed vehicles.

Kenman

Comment

Did they walk around inside?

Thanks

Comment

You might want to search out some of Southernbelle's posts. She finally dishcharged and closed late last year, but she had to have her home appraised. I don't think anything came of it though.
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Here's a thread about the trustee sending an appraiser to look at your personal property. I think there a couple more of them if you a do a board search. http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.php?t=29615

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X