top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just curious - what type of car do you drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an 06 Mazda 6 and I love it.
    Filed 5/29/09
    Discharged 9/14/09

Comment

I have an 07 Mazda 3 with 55,000 miles. Nice little car and reliable.

Comment

2000 dodge caravan with 202,000 miles purchased pre bk so we wouldn't have payments. We will upgrade within a year....if it lasts that long. Please, please last that long. PLEASE
        Southern District of Florida
        Filed Ch 7 - 8/6/09 341 - 9/14/09
        Report of No Distribution - 9/18/09
        DISCHARGE ! 11/23/09 Closed 12/8/09

Comment

Pre-bk: 2006 Ford Explorer (with over 10k negative equity) and a 2003 (?) Dodge Neon (borrowed)

Now: 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager minivan and the Neon

Love the paid-for minivan. LOVE IT.
          Ch 7 Filed: 4/27/09
          341 Meeting: 6/11/09

Comment

Prior to filing BK I had a 2007 Dodge Durango SLT (leased it brand new). The payment was $600/mo. (rolled negative equity from trade in into the lease loan) and we were really tired of paying it every month (had 1 yr left on lease) so we surrendered it. Now I'm driving a 2006 Chrysler Town & Country Touring. Payment is $300/mo. & it's comfortable with 3 kids. In less then 3 yrs it will be paid for. Dh drives a 98 chevy pick up that is paid for.
            Filed 8/2009
            Discharged & Closed 11/2009
            Now the rebuilding begins....

Comment

Since my car got surrendered last week, I now am the proud driver of a 1978 Schwinn Breeze!

Comment

Originally posted by bkmaggster View Post
                Since my car got surrendered last week, I now am the proud driver of a 1978 Schwinn Breeze!

lol

That's a cool bike!
                You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Originally posted by bkmaggster View Post

OMG...I nearly peed my pants
                  Southern District of Florida
                  Filed Ch 7 - 8/6/09 341 - 9/14/09
                  Report of No Distribution - 9/18/09
                  DISCHARGE ! 11/23/09 Closed 12/8/09

Comment

The same car I had when I filed that represents how broke I have been for so many years - 1997 Kia Sephia with 140k miles that's still holding on with duct tape and a prayer. The hamsters under the hood were good to me during a recent business trip I had to take. It's a hunk of junk and I'm not very kind to it but it still rewards me every day by getting me to work and back with decent mpg.
                    12/05/08 - filed pro se
                    01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
                    04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
                    6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zpbk13 View Post
                      downsized - I'm not thrilled with our Saturn either. But it's more because I felt rushed into the purchase and wished I would have bought the souped up XR with leather and sunroof and other bells and whistles. Why don't you like yours?
                      The list is long. I think the only thing I am happy about is the price/terms. My brother works in the finance dept at a Saturn dealership and we also get a GM discount so there was no high pressure sales involved and we got a great deal. We bought the Aura and a '08 Vue within 3 months of each other. LOVE, LOVE, LOVED the Vue. RIP, Vue. We surrended that car in BK. Kept the Aura because it's closer to being paid off and it's really dh's car. He can keep it.
                      filed chapter 7 BK 4/27/09
                      341 meeting 6/4/09
                      DISCHARGED!!! 8/5/09

Comment

2008 Civic Hybrid for me we bought in the summer of 2008 when gas was $4 per gallon. I'm thinking of letting it go after bk and getting an older car with smaller monthly payment. I was researching those VW TDI's Hub owns. I like the idea of high fuel efficiency diesels.

2009 Mazda6 for the lovely bride as part of our pre-bk planning. This car will be in the family for at least a decade.
                        Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

We used to own a 2006 Rav4 with 45k miles and a 2007 mustang with 4k miles. We let both get repoed as we were under water on both (and the mustang was a horrible horrible purchase by my husband).

We bought a used 2006 Honda Accord EX 6 cy. Love this car. It has 40k miles on it now; had about 30k when i bought it in Jan. I've owned honda's before and they are the most reliable cars! I bought the Rav4 a few years ago thinking it had the same reliability- but it always seemed to have something going on with it...
                          Filed Pro Se: 10/16/2009
                          341 Scheduled: 11/23/2009
                          Last Day for Objections: 1/22/2010
                          Discharged: 1/28/2010

Comment

I have a 2004 Ford Explorer that I purchased new in Dec 2003. I had a company car for 3 years so it only has about 60k miles on it. I was able to negotiate a modification on the loan from 576/ month down to 346/month so I am keeping it. I only owe 6k on it. The plan is to pay it off with in the year and keep it for an additional 1-2 years. The only thing I wish it had was heated leather seats but when I bought it those wernt available and in the position I am in now I cant be picky. Im just glad I can keep it and dont have to downsize! I have two big hairy dogs and the Explorer suits my needs perfectly.

Comment

I have a 2004 Honda Odyssey and really need that car to tow my daughters and their friends around!
                              Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
                              Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Well things have gotten much better for DW and I since filing CH7 I just bought a 2010 mercedes benz E-Class and DW is still driving her 2009 BMW X5 there great rides wouldn't trade them for nothing. J/K

We have 3 cars, a 2006 Chevy Impala,a 1995 Dodge Dakota pick-up,and a 1998 Plymouth voyager.

The van used to belong to my Mom,actually still does as I never had the title changed over.

She passed away a year ago June, I just still don't have the heart to change the title I still feel like it doesn't belong to me,weird I know guess I just can't get over her being gone yet.
                                Filed July 7,2009
                                341 August 24,2009 (completed)
                                Discharged 10-28-09(Thank You Lord.)
                                Case closed 10-29-2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X