No announcement yet.

One year later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never_Again your post was well stated and I can tell came it from your heart. Credit does trap us into doing things we normally wouldn't do. But there is another side to credit and unfortunately it's all too real. The powers to be have caused us to rely on good credit. We need this credit rating for necessary things such as homes, cars, car insurance, and jobs. I have had bad credit for 6 years since my divorce and this has impacted me greatly in my day to day life, especially in the pocket book. I have been turned down for jobs, paid unheard of interest rates on necessary items, and made to feel like I was a low class citizen. I do not want to acquire credit cards anymore myself, but the only way I can rebuild my life is to play the game and increase that score. It all seems so stupid but some day I would like to buy a house live the dream just like everyone else. This does not mean I will make frivilous purchases on credit but I have heard of many good people who were given a 2nd chance and they have managed just fine. But it would be nice if creditors would look at us as human beings and not just a 3 digit number!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X