top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh NO! Just my luck (Child support lump sum payment)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    New user, but long time reader....I just went through my 341. My ex owes 30k in child support. The trustee was super nice and specifically said "good luck getting that child support, but if you do, it is exempt". He was very clear about that.

Comment

Once Again (LOL!) I agree with Music. I don't believe you have anything to worry about. Hopefully just for your own peace of mind, the deposit will appear after your hearing.

(((((((((((GOOD LUCK!))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Phil View Post
        Hi,
        New user, but long time reader....I just went through my 341. My ex owes 30k in child support. The trustee was super nice and specifically said "good luck getting that child support, but if you do, it is exempt". He was very clear about that.
        Awesome!

Sorry about your deadbeat ex owing so much in CS though
        Filed 8/2009
        Discharged & Closed 11/2009
        Now the rebuilding begins....

Comment

Originally posted by LuciluS View Post
          Once Again (LOL!) I agree with Music. I don't believe you have anything to worry about. Hopefully just for your own peace of mind, the deposit will appear after your hearing.

(((((((((((GOOD LUCK!))))))))))
          Thank you!! Yes, hoping it comes in after the 341 so it's not even an issue I have to entertain with the trustee ;)
          Filed 8/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mom2three09 View Post
            Thank you!! Yes, hoping it comes in after the 341 so it's not even an issue I have to entertain with the trustee ;)
            Hey If your able to keep your checkbook balanced to the penny, I wouldn't go to online banking the week before your 341. Then you really can Honestly Say NO! when asked if anything has changed (hehe!).
            Last edited by LuciluS; 07-30-2009, 10:59 AM. Reason: Cannot Spell Worth a Darn

Comment

Originally posted by LuciluS View Post
              Hey If your able to keep your checkbook balanced to the penny, I wouldn't go to online banking the week before your 341. Then you really can Honestly Say NO! when asked if anything has changed (hehe!).
              HEHE! Good idea
              Filed 8/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X