got a letter today ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a letter today ....

Just to give you guys an update on my case, I recived my 341 meeting letter today !! It's 8-21-09 hooo whooo. what do i need to take with me ? I have such mixed emotions here, I'm happy and scared to death all at the same time

the letter states: "Deadline to file a complaint objecting to discharged of the debtor or to dertermine dischargeability of certain debts is October 20th "

Does this mean i will hopefully be dischagred on October 21st ?? Sure hope so my B day is the 25th !
    Filed on 7-17-09
    waiting for 341
    341 meeting 8-21-09
    discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

You're 60 days will be October 21st so your discharge should come that week.

My birthday is also October 25th. How odd is that?

Anyway your lawyer should give you a list of things he wants you to bring. For sure though bring your driver's license and social security card.
    4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
    5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
    7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
    7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aces67 View Post
      You're 60 days will be October 21st so your discharge should come that week.

Anyway your lawyer should give you a list of things he wants you to bring. For sure though bring your driver's license and social security card.
      that is odd Yea i just got off the phone with my attorney and he told me that all i need to bring is my DL and SS card ..

Case I forget.. Happy Birthday in advance
      Filed on 7-17-09
      waiting for 341
      341 meeting 8-21-09

Comment

Now you're cruising to your discharge Mom! Here's to a smooth 341 Meeting.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yep, your countdown is on.
          But don't count on 60 days. Many districts are running over that.

Comment

bring

Bring the original SSN and ID put it in your wallet. if its joint then both of u should bring them.
            then make a copy of it also.

Did u file pro se? if not i guess ur lawyer has them too but to make sure bring it too with u.
            Oh god 341a is exciting specially if you know that u are really really broke that Bk is the only relief, it doesnt take too long of a talking with the trustee, is the waiting that takes forever.
            60 days after your 341a is the time frame where the creditors can object. after than you can expect it the next day or a week or 2 or a month it really all depends. I would wait a week or 2 so i may not get worried

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
              Now you're cruising to your discharge Mom! Here's to a smooth 341 Meeting.
              Lets hope so
              Filed on 7-17-09
              waiting for 341
              341 meeting 8-21-09

Comment

Originally posted by kenshirley View Post
                Yep, your countdown is on.
                But don't count on 60 days. Many districts are running over that.
                Yea, thats what I'm thinking too.. Hope it's at lest done by the end of the year ! I'd like to start the new year with a fresh start

cafiler.. thanks for the information, Yes I'm broke but looking forward to having a saving account again and moving onto the next chapter of my life.. good luck to you too ~
                Filed on 7-17-09
                waiting for 341
                341 meeting 8-21-09

Comment

Originally posted by aces67 View Post
                  I guess its a 1 in 365 1/4 chance, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by mike258 View Post
                    I guess its a 1 in 365 1/4 chance, haha.
                    Actually, birth rates are highest in late summer and early fall. with November being the least likely month to be born. I surmise the likelihood they were both born on October 25th is much greater than 1:365.25!
                    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
                      Actually, birth rates are highest in late summer and early fall. with November being the least likely month to be born. I surmise the likelihood they were both born on October 25th is much greater than 1:365.25!
                      Ohio, your funny ! Days like this it helps to find humor in the little things
                      Filed on 7-17-09
                      waiting for 341
                      341 meeting 8-21-09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X