Thank you everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you everyone

for info, & support. Good luck to all who are still waiting to end this process.

Pacer shows me as discharged as of yesterday.

Now a new clock starts for me...counting down 2 years until I can qualify for a FHA loan. I'm almost 39 years old, and due to life circumstances, have never bought a house. With this new way of living (or more like the way I used to live before a marriage that put me in a tailspin), I want to buy a house for my family. A modest house, within our means. I want to continue to live off of cash only (except for a car payment & a mortgage). Things are tight, but we are managing, and it's within our control if we have enough to make it from paycheck to paycheck or not. No worries about raised minimum payments, to many credit card bills to pay, etc.

Life will continue to get better.

I cant wait to move on from this episode in life, but I will never forgot what got me here and never let it happen again.

Comment

Congratulations to you!
      4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
      5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
      7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
      7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

grats!
        filed ch7 May 09
        341 june 09
        discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

congo rats!
          BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
          Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Congrats to you and your family.. I wish you the very best in all that you do
            Filed on 7-17-09
            waiting for 341
            341 meeting 8-21-09
            discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

Congrats!
              Filed 5/12/09
              341 6/11/09
              discharged 8/11/09
              Closed 8/14/09

Comment

Congrats~see, you did survive!

ahhh un classique, que serait un pc sans ses hamsters ? Musique : THE HAMPSTERDANCE SONG (EXTENDED MIX) · Album : Hampsterdance Hits [ENHANCED] Hampton the Hampster Album sorti 2004 Vous avez aimé ? Vous aimerez aussi : You liked it ? You also are going to like : http://www.dailymotion.com/astre/video/330961 Clip : I LIKE TO MOVE IT film Madagascar Vous voulez voir kke chose de génial ? Je trouve mignon : Tu cliques sur l' adresse ci-haut et tu écris ton prénom http://www.star28.net/snow.html et clique sur «submit» et attends de voir ce qui arrive :-) Tu vas aimer :-)

Comment

Thanks guys.

Again, good luck to everyone here!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X