Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few post 341 questions

1. How soon to check Pacer?

It says we have assets, my attorney assures us we are no asset. I guess they could come get my couch or something, but other than that we don't have much.

Could this be because the schedules had an error that showed us having 30k equity in a house we are surrendering?

2. Has anyone used Sage for their financial class? I want to do it online and this company sent me a letter. my other option is go to a 6 hour class on a saturday 30 miles away, or use another company.

3. I think I am more nervous after the 341 than before. I think it is because so far everything has seemed to easy in terms of filing, the 341, the paperwork etc. It just seems like this should be more difficult. Hope i'm wrong.

thanks
    Filed 6/23/09
    341 7/16/09 (seemed to go well)
    60 days 9/14/09

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
    1. How soon to check Pacer?

It says we have assets, my attorney assures us we are no asset. I guess they could come get my couch or something, but other than that we don't have much.

Could this be because the schedules had an error that showed us having 30k equity in a house we are surrendering?

2. Has anyone used Sage for their financial class? I want to do it online and this company sent me a letter. my other option is go to a 6 hour class on a saturday 30 miles away, or use another company.

3. I think I am more nervous after the 341 than before. I think it is because so far everything has seemed to easy in terms of filing, the 341, the paperwork etc. It just seems like this should be more difficult. Hope i'm wrong.

thanks

What was your homestead exemption? Seems your home is an asset with $30,000 equity.
    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
      What was your homestead exemption? Seems your home is an asset with $30,000 equity.
      Thats just it, we don't have $30,000 equity. it was a typo that was corrected at the meeting. plus we are surrendering the house in question. we moved into a trailer that we bought when we first got married that is on my wife's family property.
      Filed 6/23/09
      341 7/16/09 (seemed to go well)
      60 days 9/14/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X