top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anybody access your records on pacer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anybody access your records on pacer?

Can anyone get a pacer account and look at anyone's bankruptcy info?

Just curious.

I've only looked at mine, but I'm wondering if anybody can see all the details if they wanted to. (Don't know why they would, just wondering)

Yes
    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Anyone that is subscribed can look at everything there.
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

yup, it's all public info. but, i think the full social security number doesn't appear on pacer; only the last 4 digits. other than that, anyone can see everything.
        filed ch7 May 09
        341 june 09
        discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Originally posted by lookingforward View Post
          I've only looked at mine, but I'm wondering if anybody can see all the details if they wanted to. (Don't know why they would, just wondering)
          I looked at all kinds of random cases from my district to get an idea of what the trustee objects to and how qucikly things happen. You just need to be careful of the 8 cents per page.

Comment

yes they can. I even looked up my family members names and got hits on 3 of my relatives. It's interesting what you can find on there.
            4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
            5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
            7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
            7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Yes they can! I searched one afternoon and I ran across a neighbor who is terrible to me that filed in 2000 Got all her info...she isn't as "perfect" as she likes the neighborhood to believe
              May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
              May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
              May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
              9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X