What does terminated mean in PACER???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does terminated mean in PACER???

Can someone please tell me what "terminated" means in PACER. Under deadlines/hearings it reads: terminated under my "reaffirmation monitor deadline". I have a hearing on 7/16 about the reaffirmation, Somebody please help me because I am in a PANIC
    Thanks

Without more info, I wish I could help you. I really don't think they are going to euthanize you, though. That may be the good news. Some of this legalese is really confusing. I shall investigate. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Yes, I tried to get more info on the PACER site but to no avail! I'm doing this Pro Se and my 341 meeting is tomorrow. I didn't know what it meant and I did not want to get blindsided. You sure he won't euthanize me? LOL

Comment

How did you 341 go? What was "terminated"
        May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
        May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
        May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
        9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

341 meeting went well. Thank goodness that is over. I asked the Trustee what "terminated' meant, even should him the copy I had made from PACER. He said he didn't know. :-( I'm going to ask the Judge on Thursday when I have my reaffirmation hearing for my car, if she may know what it means.

Comment

Originally posted by harvestmoon View Post
            341 meeting went well. Thank goodness that is over. I asked the Trustee what "terminated' meant, even should him the copy I had made from PACER. He said he didn't know. :-( I'm going to ask the Judge on Thursday when I have my reaffirmation hearing for my car, if she may know what it means.
            Glad to hear it went well.
            May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
            May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
            May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
            9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Congrats on getting through your 341!! If the trustee doesn't know what it means then it may just be some sort of note for the BK clerk.

Good Luck on your reaffirmation hearing!
              4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
              5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
              7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
              7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

I would think the phrase "terminated reaffirmation monitor deadline" means they have ended the monitoring of your "statement of intentions" deadline which is 30 days post filing.
                Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Hi Ohio,
                  That makes sense! Thank you genius!!! (You can't see me but I am bowing) :-)

And thanks to everyone else for thier kind words and thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by harvestmoon View Post
                    Hi Ohio,
                    That makes sense! Thank you genius!!! (You can't see me but I am bowing) :-)

And thanks to everyone else for thier kind words and thoughts.

Glad to help. May I show your post to my wife?!
                    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

ohiofiler, i agree with harvestmoon that you are a genius.

nobody on this forum knew and neither did the trustee.

you could probably be at least a bk paralegal, if not attorney, make a bunch of money these days
                      filed ch7 May 09
                      341 june 09
                      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X