No announcement yet.

Ahh CRAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is a "secured" debt though.... I suppose...

OK OK OK I am waiting it out...

Comment

fyi2, teacher is absolutely right: there is no such thing as unintentional fraud.

you did not commit fraud. you didn't even know about it.

your husband probably didn't even think of it when he signed the petition. so he didn't commit fraud either.

and fraud seriously has to be about more than $200.

however, if all that makes you feel bad (it shouldn't), it may be worth it for your health to amend the petition and include it in there.

and, the fact that amendments are possible proves that people make mistakes. someone who amends their papers is not admitting to any fraud, only to a mistake.

so relax
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

...sigh...
        Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by fyi2 View Post
          ...sigh...
          Thank You

Then again the penalties for bk fraud are pretty stiff!
          Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

...GASP!

Hmmmm...

Comment

I assume you just filed....just disclose at the 341 that you sold a piece of equipment for 200$ that you forgot about and you used the money for normal living expenses. Only the worst of the worst trustees will give a flip about it. Another thing you could do is amend your schedules removing that item since it no longer exists as your asset.
              7-2-2009 Filed
              8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
              10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

i would ignor it also... if you can live with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by fyi2 View Post
                  it is a "secured" debt though.... I suppose...

OK OK OK I am waiting it out...
                  For Gards sake, 200 hundred bucks? Forget it. I see some that put fear into you. Ignore this. I have also seen more of this junk on the side of the road. Who on earth after they get this "cure all weight reducing 'charm'" actually uses it into a real success.

IMHO I would not do a damn thing. Just let them come and pick up the stuff (they won't). IF ASKED, tell the truth that is important. IF NOT ASKED, volunteer nothing.

Are you aware of what it would cost a truck and two men to come and pick up $800 dollars of junk? You worry too much. It will not happen. If it were to, they will contact you first, and then you can deal with it at that time.

Relax. Life is too short.......... 'Hub
                  If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

i tried lifts weights but gave up, they were heavy

Comment

lifting

Comment

And if it gets really serious at the 341, just remember, most prisons have a weight room anyway....

JK

Only my highly uninformed opinion, but don't you think the gov't spends its time and resources on the fraud cases that involve things like cars, homes, overseas bank accounts, things like that? You'd almost think they'd be embarrassed if the headline came out "Individual gets 20 to life for $200 weight machine". It's too bad that we don't have more people with your high morals in places of influence like the Enron's, Citi's, BOA's, etc. Maybe then the country wouldn't be in the mess it is now.
                        1/15/10 Filed ch7 2/18/10 314 meeting
                        2/22/10 Report of No Distribution
                        4/20/10 Discharged 5/20/10 Closed!

Comment

Originally posted by pcn View Post
                          It's too bad that we don't have more people with your high morals in places of influence like the Enron's, Citi's, BOA's, etc. Maybe then the country wouldn't be in the mess it is now.
                          absolutely!!!

problem is, it appears that you can't reach those places of influence if you have high morals. it's a big vicious circle.
                          filed ch7 May 09
                          341 june 09
                          discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

i tried lifts weights but gave up, they were heavy

and if it gets really serious at the 341, just remember, most prisons have a weight room anyway....
                            jk

lolololololol
                            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by pcn View Post
                              You'd almost think they'd be embarrassed if the headline came out "Individual gets 20 to life for $200 weight machine".
                              Oh, no the headline would read "Couple sentenced to 20 to life for bankruptcy fraud involving hundres of dollars worth of heavy equipment".

Comment

Originally posted by falken View Post
                                Oh, no the headline would read "Couple sentenced to 20 to life for bankruptcy fraud involving hundres of dollars worth of heavy equipment".
                                AND if it were a Liberal Politician caught in the same situation, it would read:

"Congressman Smith saves the Federal Government hundreds of dollars in a cost cutting move. The equipment was excess and worth thousands but he only declared value worth hundreds with a possible savings to the Taxpayers of millions."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X