Sorry: Another Credit Card Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he must be smokin something....

I'm pretty sure you have to pay taxes on the house deficiency if the bank forgives it....but I dunno if Obama did something about that or not?
    BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
    Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Amy26 View Post
      he must be smokin something....

I'm pretty sure you have to pay taxes on the house deficiency if the bank forgives it....but I dunno if Obama did something about that or not?
      If the bank forgives it, yes. If it is included in bankruptcy, no.

I have this very funny image in my head now of the CEOs of the major banks sitting around smoking "something" and coming up with these crazy fee structures in a big boardroom, lol.

Comment

Taxes????

Is there any good news?

Comment

Now you guys will be telling me there's no Easter Bunny????

Comment

When I called Chase I told them I was shocked and appalled how they where treating a military wife who husband is fighting for this country!
            Such a disgrace when their CEO's rakes in million!

Wonder if the bank will forgive, they did take a copy of my husband orders and a hardship letter!
            What could we write but Uncle Sam needs us to move and our house is underwater? I'm really worried about the buyer getting cold feet, they stop back by the other day and seem to have second thoughts.
            Were not buying another house for years, we will get base housing in Aug!

Comment

Chase is the only reason we are declaring bankruptcy.

Comment

Originally posted by Catie34 View Post
                When I called Chase I told them I was shocked and appalled how they where treating a military wife who husband is fighting for this country!
                Such a disgrace when their CEO's rakes in million!

Wonder if the bank will forgive, they did take a copy of my husband orders and a hardship letter!
                What could we write but Uncle Sam needs us to move and our house is underwater? I'm really worried about the buyer getting cold feet, they stop back by the other day and seem to have second thoughts.
                Were not buying another house for years, we will get base housing in Aug!

ROFLOL! We live about 25-30 miles from the Little Rock Air Force Base in AR. It's the base where they train for the C130s. We have a lot of Military people who rent their homes in our neighborhood.

I must admit they keep their yards looking very good compared to some homeowners and are Friendlier.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X