west phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

west phoenix

has anyone had good experience with a lawyer in west phoenix area?

If you could pm me(deadmonetree) with their name i would appreciate it and maybe what their lawyer fee was? thank you

Originally posted by deadmonetree View Post
    has anyone had good experience with a lawyer in west phoenix area?

If you could pm me(deadmonetree) with their name i would appreciate it and maybe what their lawyer fee was? thank you
    Sorry, but this is not allowed. The forum does not allow members to solicit or advise on referrals. The paid advertising is just that, advertising, but the liability possibility is an issue with the moderators. You may PM an individual but not to solicit any person. 'Hub

I must state an apology as you did say you wished a PM on this subject. Right to do so, but my post will stand for others as a reminder. Good job. Sorry. 'Hub
    Last edited by AngelinaCatHub; 05-20-2009, 02:48 PM. Reason: Retraction of reason
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

thats okay no need to apologize.

i just dont want to pick a name out of the phone book so was hoping someone around me had found someone that did a good job for them and didnt break the bank. have a great day guys!

These phone calls are crazy!!! My phone is ringing every 3-5 minutes and this is my first month not paying! I hope the calls dont double next month!

Comment

dont go to legal helpers

Comment

Originally posted by dustjim View Post
          dont go to legal helpers
          Ha! I had a consult with them a couple of weeks ago, although I liked the attorney, I KNEW this would be a BK-Mill type place (stay away from those type of places!). I left my checkbook at home on purpose.
          May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
          May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
          May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
          9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X