Prospected expenses for Schedule J.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prospected expenses for Schedule J.

I'm still trying to get my Schedule J in order and need to fill in a gap between earnings and expenses. I itemized everything I could think of and am coming very close. i was just wondering how the trustee views prospected expenses? For example my son will be in preschool next year and that would run about ($160, I think). We will need a new car within 1-2 years (another $300), we are also planning on having more children within the year ($300 additional food, cloths, prenatle care) . I was also wondering on allowance for Emergancy/Insidentel expenses?

Also my husband is a carpenter and his job has not been steady for the last 3 years and his current job is only projected to last a year, if that.. only working to finish a project at a refinery. Will the trustee put this into consideration in qualifing us for chapter 7. I am so worried that we will be put into 13 because the trustee will pick away at the expenses..

You're not going to get away with projected expenses or what-if scenarios.

How much disposible income do you have to deal with still? Can you enroll your son in daycare for a couple months? You can you buy term life insurance, decrease the deductibles on your insurance premium. Do you have enough home maintenance expense listed? I'm sure you can find it. Be creative.
    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

if you are not currently paying the credit card payments, are they still included as expenses? (just a personal questions) Same goes for mortgage? can it be included?
      waiting to file in july-august,
      waiting for Chase to begin foreclosure,
      waiting for cc's to begin lawsuits,
      just waiting (& "afraid")...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X