Ready to file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready to file

I am disabled and collecting only VA disability and SSD. I have alot of CC debt and getting ready for file for Chapter 7. I think I have most of my documents ready for the lawyer but I just found out yesterday that I could file a special tax return (which I do not have to since I only get disability) for in tax we pay to the state on the house. I am getting back about 500.00 and then in May comes the stimulus check which I should get another 250.00..I am also re-financing the house and my payments drop appx $300.00 per month but on the form that I am filling out for the lawyer I am leaving my house payment as it is now. Hopefully there will be no questions since I would have not made a payment on the new mortgage before I file.

Can anyone tell me what I should do? Wait till I get my tax check back along with the stimulus check or go ahead and file? I am tired of looking for ways to spend the little money that I have extra now knowing I can not put it away for hospital bills, house issues or car issues since in Arizona you can only have $300.00 per couple on the day of filing.

Please advise

RSM

What stimulus check?
    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

stimulus check

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
      What stimulus check?
      IF someone is working Obama passed a bill that starting this month there will be less taxes taken out the ones paycheck. For someone like me who only receives SSD there is a one time check that is suppose to come sometime in Mary

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X