• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fltoo View Post
    I get easily confused in my old age.
    You are not old. Knock it off.

Comment

Originally posted by fltoo View Post
      States should do a better job of regulating, but most of the time they don't want to due to the revenue and jobs these companies bring to the state.
      We have high interest rates because the large corps want them and they get what they pay for.

A corp is considered an "individual" under law - most laws. But there are so many loop holes for them that it is a joke.

If an "individual", why are they not subject to the same dollar amount to politicians as I am? - jb
      jb - A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes.
      Filed - 2/27/09
      341 - 4/3/09
      Discharged - 6/20/2009

Comment

Originally posted by debtmonster View Post
        No my problem. I don't want to pay interest.
        Then don't borrow money, good sir. You aren't forced to pay anything.

Comment

Originally posted by lolasaurus View Post
          Then don't borrow money, good sir. You aren't forced to pay anything.
          That's the new leaf I am turning now. 2010 and beyond is going to be a whole new lifestyle from here on out. This upcoming bankruptcy and foreclosure has taught me a lifelong lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by kathy4530050 View Post
            Interesting, isn't it? Islamic banks in the Middle East don't charge interest and have given billions of $$ in interest-free loans to the developing world. Imagine that! Struggling Third World nations moving forward without the burden of outrageous interest rates on top of enormous debt. And the banks thrive. . . we DO have alternative models . . and they work.
            When you get ahead I'd like to borrow some money from you. Interest free of course

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X