top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I renew Cell Phone contract before filing ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WorkingItOut View Post
    I have Verizon Wireless and they were not listed in my BK at all. I did tell my lawyer about my account, but they were never contacted and I didn't have to go with getting new account numbers or anything.
    I wish i would have done.. That. We were told to list everything. BTW..They automatically gave me a new account number after they received my filing paperwork

Comment

I have Verizon Wireless and our attorney did not mention listing them at all. We are current on our bills for them and view them as monthly expenses, just like water and electricity, and we didn't list the other utilities either. Our attorney listed our $90/month expense for cell phones. He didn't blink an eye at that for an expense, especially considering we don't have landlines. Just my experience.

Comment

do we have to list all utilities even though we are current on everything and have never been late on any utility bill including the cell phones , Im thinking of not even listing any of them because nothing is late. arent the utilities lumped into a sum on the means test ? i just though you had to add them if you were over the alloted amount for the state you live in .

Comment

For what it is worth, the attorney I spoke with said that I should not list my cell phone or utility providers unless my accounts are in collection.
          Chapter 13 Filed (Pro Se) - 9/30/09
          Confirmation Date - 12/1/09
          Stats - $1752/month, 29/36 completed, 4% to Unsecured, Lien Stripped 2nd Mortgage

Comment

Same here.....

Originally posted by WorkingItOut View Post
            I have Verizon Wireless and they were not listed in my BK at all. I did tell my lawyer about my account, but they were never contacted and I didn't have to go with getting new account numbers or anything.
            i'm in a 13.................

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X