car ride through?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car ride through?

Hello i cannot find a list of which states allow ride throughs.. Does anyone know if arizona allows them and the credit union is pentagon federal in virginia ( dont know if that makes a difference) thanks

does anybody know where i can look to find out if az allows ridethroughs?? thanks

Comment

Whatever is a ridethrough?

Comment

when you dont sign a reaffim you just keep paying the car payment.

Comment

Originally posted by deadmonetree View Post
          when you dont sign a reaffim you just keep paying the car payment.
          Okay. Thank you

Comment

My lawyer told me that the ride through is technically not allowed. However, then in his next breath he told me that we'd be putting my truck down as a reaffirmation but then we would not be signing the reaffirmation agreement. My question to him was "Isn't that a ride through?" He just kind of laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bell30656 View Post
              My lawyer told me that the ride through is technically not allowed. However, then in his next breath he told me that we'd be putting my truck down as a reaffirmation but then we would not be signing the reaffirmation agreement. My question to him was "Isn't that a ride through?" He just kind of laughed.

There is no place on the filing for a "ride-through" thus no legal concept.

I think what the poster is inquiring about is state specific laws on the rights of a lienholder to repossess a vehicle if the owner is current on payments.

I don't have the answer. Just wanted to clarify the query!
              Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

We are in AZ and current on our very modest payment of $225.
                We asked the attorney if we needed to reaffirm with Toyota or not and he told us yes as all debts must be listed, regardless.
                Maybe that gives you a little more information.

Comment

i guess what i mean is in az, can you just keep making the payment or do you have to sign a reaffirm to keep your car from what i understand some states allow you to do that still (ride through). i just cant find what states are the ones that allow it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X