top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about relative of a family member who is sueing us calling after filing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DebtEnder View Post
    He has already denied access to property, made threats against myself and my family, cussed me out to no end. Sorry he has nuked that bridge.

I may do something along the lines of paying her utility bills later on, assuming he moves back out of her house and stops brainwashing her. But I have no intention of cash money ever being sent so he can buy his new suv's rather then look for regular work instead of sitting at home wallowing that his house painting business is defunct. And yes he just sits around the house not even trying to advertise.

Ehh lesson learned on all sides, except maybe his own.
    I would only worry about what is the right thing for you to do is. What everyone else is doing or not doing is irrelevant. Try practicing forgiveness as much as possible. And I know it doesn't happen overnight.

I have a sister who I am still working on forgiving for things she has said and done in the past, so I am human too.

BTW, forgiveness doesn't mean reconciliation with someone, only that you forgive the person and move on with your life. It is actually for you, and not for them.

I know, I sound religious or something. Be that as it may, it is good for your health and other relationships to be forgiving and doing the right thing. Of course, don't ever put yourself or family in any kind of danger. Again, forgiveness and reconciliation are two different things in my life experience.

Ok, I'm done. Have a good one.

Comment

Your probably right JK. For now I'm just hoping he backs down and does not keep spreading this all over. He's already done everything I hoped he would not do, and more.

I'm just wishing my lawyer would call as i want to know what should happen if he continues this, or if he shows up to the hearing.
      3/2/09- Filed: chapter 7 / No asset
      4/1/09- 341 Hearing: 1 creditor showed up Got to love family feuds
      4/2/09- Trustee Report of No Distribution Filed
      6/24/09- Discharged and case closed

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X