general question about threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

general question about threads

when i come back into the forum, what's the quickest way to review the threads i started and the replies i rec'd?

sorry if this is a dumb questions....i'm a newbie.

You should be receiving email notifications when someone replies to your threads and to ones that you've replied to. Check your notification settings.... There will be a link within the email notification. I hope that helps .

Comment

Or click on "User CP" on the left side of the toolbar at the top of the page, then go to "Subscribed threads" on the left side and under that, click on "List Subscriptions" and that will list all the threads you've started or replied to.
      Filed Ch. 13 w/lien strip- 2/5/09
      Converted to Ch. 7- 2/26/09
      341- 4/8/09
      Trustee's Report of No Distribution filed-4/14/09 ; DISCHARGED and CLOSED!!!-6/10/09

Comment

Or better yet just click on the "search" in the toolbar and enter your username and all threads that you opened or posted a reply to will be shown. Just look at those with "mand15" as the "thread starter" for all those with your username.

Comment

Originally posted by Doghouse View Post
          Or better yet just click on the "search" in the toolbar and enter your username and all threads that you opened or posted a reply to will be shown. Just look at those with "mand15" as the "thread starter" for all those with your username.
          That's the way I do it - check all the new threads to see if something catches my eye and then do the search as above.

When you click on "serch" don't put anything in those blanks - just click on "go" under the first on, "forums". On the next screen, put your user name in and go to the bottom and click on "search now". - jb
          Last edited by jeb; 02-21-2009, 10:03 PM.
          jb - A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes.
          Filed - 2/27/09
          341 - 4/3/09
          Discharged - 6/20/2009

Comment

thanks for the replies. that's really helpful. doghouse, when i tried your way only this thread came up not the others for some reason. maybe i did something wrong.

jeb--i was able to get it to work. i'm sure there's several ways to do the same thing.

ps i love this board!!! i've learned more here in less than 24 hours than working with attorney's for 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by mand15 View Post
              ps i love this board!!! i've learned more here in less than 24 hours than working with attorney's for 6 months.
              Yes, and I think it's most important advantage is it gives one an education in just how BK works so they know what questions to ask an Attorney and what to expect. - jb
              jb - A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes.
              Filed - 2/27/09
              341 - 4/3/09
              Discharged - 6/20/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X