top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we have a round up of ppl over day 60 still waiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we have a round up of ppl over day 60 still waiting?

I was discharged last week on day 62 still waiting for closing.. Can the people over Day 60 and still waiting for a discharge post and what day they are on, it would be nice to see how many we have and root for you.......
    B x
    filed Ch 7 Oct 31st 2008.
    341 Dec 10th 2008.
    DiSCHARGED Feb 10th 2009

Day 61 here! I'm working really hard at not checking pacer every 10 minutes, as I know it might well be days before my status changes. I will cry with joy though when I finally see the discharge!!!

Comment

I must have everyone beat. We are on day 80 today.

I called the court yesterday and the lady told me that I should be discharged by the end of this week or the beginning of next week. She told me that the Inland Empire in Southern California has had so many filings that they are extremely backlogged and most discharges aren't happening until the 85-90 day range. She did reaffirm to me that the last day for objections from creditors has already passed, so I am fine.
      Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
      341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
      Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by relief13035 View Post
        I must have everyone beat. We are on day 80 today.

I called the court yesterday and the lady told me that I should be discharged by the end of this week or the beginning of next week. She told me that the Inland Empire in Southern California has had so many filings that they are extremely backlogged and most discharges aren't happening until the 85-90 day range. She did reaffirm to me that the last day for objections from creditors has already passed, so I am fine.
        Nope, just checked, day 87 for us. I will be calling tomorrow to see what is up.

Comment

I don't know what day we are on. Our last day for objections was Jan. 30. We are in Kansas though, it is a whole different ballgame here. We were told there will be no discharge until our income taxes are filed and turned over to the trustee. We still don't have our W-2.

Comment

We are on Day 62

Comment

Originally posted by onlycashnow View Post
              Nope, just checked, day 87 for us. I will be calling tomorrow to see what is up.
              Day 109 now. We had a reaffirmation agreement meeting and I guess that is what the hold up is. But that was over a month ago, anyone know how long it usually takes after a reaffirmation to get a discharge?

Comment

Actually, a reaffirmation should not hold up discharge. I think you need to call the BK court clerk and find out.

Comment

My 60 days was up February 6th. The California courts are totally backlogged. I called a few weeks ago and they were saying a couple months - maybe end of March.

Bottom line, I'm not worried. The Trustee issued no asset and its past 60 days. No one can object. The only thing this is holding up is getting back on a payment plan with the IRS and Franchise Tax Board. Since my case is still open they can't set me up on a plan. They said I'm fine, won't get in any trouble for this, and as soon as I'm discharged they will work with me again on a payment plan. And believe me, since my husband is laid off for 3 months, I can use the additional couple months of no payments to the State and Federal Government!

Comment

Day 61 here, omg i will stress to the max if i have to go 80+ days before a discharge!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by onlycashnow View Post
                      Day 109 now. We had a reaffirmation agreement meeting and I guess that is what the hold up is. But that was over a month ago, anyone know how long it usually takes after a reaffirmation to get a discharge?

That is EXACTLY what the court told me is holding up our discharge.

Today is Day 104...........

Comment

Wow you guys over by a mile, I'm be chompin at the bit waiting. But since you all know nothing bad can happen its just paperwork, but still...holey cow
                        BTW Relief I love how you do your eye makeup lol...

Comment

Originally posted by ready2puke View Post
                          BTW Relief I love how you do your eye makeup lol...
                          Spicy huh LOL..............today is day 105 and counting

Comment

Day 69 here! Att. says it should be anyday.

I am assuming that since we are past the 60 day mark and nothing major came up that we are all good. What are the chances of our case not getting discharged and closed at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post
                              Actually, a reaffirmation should not hold up discharge. I think you need to call the BK court clerk and find out.
                              I have called and they confirmed that the reaffirmation agreement is what is holding our discharge up. I was told everything is fine, just signing papers and other formalities. When I called last week, the lady told me that I could be looking at up to another 2 months.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X