No announcement yet.

Screwed/any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, we are having to pay the trustee extra for some things we did, that we should not have done--didn't know until after the fact.

And you have a divorce coming up......

As I said earlier, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers~~~
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

if you've already file it's fine. its just like a bonus and that's been talked about here before.
      Chapter 7 07/30/2008
      341 09/17/2008
      Discharge 11/21/2008

Comment

Thank you Cat. I read your and your Hub's post with great anticipation. Please pray for my boys,,,,they will need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tromploi View Post
          I have posted before I am also getting a divorce, so I have such bigger fish to fry. My boys, 14 and 11, don't even know yet. I still have to break their hearts and tell them soon. Money seems very low on the list right now.
          BK and divorce are an awful lot to deal with at one time. Obviously, I don't know your relationship details but I hope after the BK the 2 of you might consider a fresh start in your marriage as well. Money issues are the #1 issue couples argue over. With that problem erased maybe you'll see each other in an improved light!

God bless you and your children.
          Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Thanks for the support and kind words.

I sure wish, and if it were up to me I'd stay here forever. I did say till death right? But husband is checked out and done. He doesn't want to try, "doesn't see the point". And believe me I am trying, to the point of almost embarrassing now. But, apparently, I am not worth fighting for. Almost 20yrs of sacrifices and commitment on my part, and he gets to unilaterally decide he wants a new life. Neat. One thing's for sure, once he makes up his mind about something......

He is 48 and I am 38, so life's not over yet. I have my boys, and my dogs who fill me up. I will endure.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X