No announcement yet.

please clarify 90 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes 12000. if they were to flag it can you say i will pay that? and if that was the case can they make you pay it back with high interest? of course i would love to discharge it but if i had to keep it i guess that would work i just am looking at finances and honestly have no idea how we have been paying any cc. i know that sounds crazy! it has been blowing my mind all weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by deadmonetree View Post
      yes 12000. if they were to flag it can you say i will pay that? and if that was the case can they make you pay it back with high interest? of course i would love to discharge it but if i had to keep it i guess that would work i just am looking at finances and honestly have no idea how we have been paying any cc. i know that sounds crazy! it has been blowing my mind all weekend!
      you would need to wait at least 12 months from this transfer, some insider payments can be looked at 2 years before.

but by filing and not waiting you are just going to open yourself up for a lot more investigation by the trustee.

Also if they rule it an insider payment they will take the $12000 back from your Mom and distibute it among all your other creditors.

Worst case senario, you still owe your Mom the $12000 dollars and the creditor files an objection to the balance transfer so that is debt is still owed.

So you really wouldn't owe your Mom the $12000...it would still be creditor but she will be drawn into the bankruptcy

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X