chase cc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chase cc

so we have 9 cc well our bank is chase and 5 of those cards are now chase as they have bought the companies they were before so with 5 out of 9 plus checking are they more likly to object to a ch 7 filing?

anyone have this scenario???

Comment

Originally posted by deadmonetree View Post
      so we have 9 cc well our bank is chase and 5 of those cards are now chase as they have bought the companies they were before so with 5 out of 9 plus checking are they more likly to object to a ch 7 filing?

I do not know the answer but it probably depends on how much you have total on them and if you had any balance transfer or cash adances.

Have you been making the min. payment?

Comment

yes we have been making the pymnts i would say they have about 30000

Comment

Move your checking account to another bank. It is a bad idea to have checking/savings in a bank to which you owe debt.
          May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
          July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
          September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

yes that will definitly be happening! Does anybody know if chase owns any other banks besides wamu? (They probably are all owned by the same bank or maybe 2!!!haha

Comment

Originally posted by deadmonetree View Post
              yes we have been making the pymnts i would say they have about 30000
              I am new to the boards so dont take my word for it, but I really think you will be fine. Alot of people on here have owed way more than 30k to one creditor.
              Don't worry....when you file bk, unless you are committing fraud(not saying you are by any means!) they realize you just want a fresh start.

I have learned one thing by reading the boards....Don;t worry yourself sick over bk...It usually turns out just fine!!

Good Luck

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X