prepareing how long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prepareing how long?

okay so we think we are going down this route so how long do you take to prepare? from the post i see you dont want to see a lawyer until your ready to file. so do i keep going like i am? we are paying everything but i think cc are paying for alot and then you stop paying when you see the lawyer? I get calls daily for someone i have never met that obviously is not paying. I even get calls from debt collectors for a neighbor! They ask to give her messages and ask info about them! I do not want that! its non of my neighbors business! so how do i keep the calls from coming?? Can they just call your work? what is the best route for this? and yes we will seek a lawyer but not until we have to I glad i found this forum some of these things i would have never thought of!!

we spoke with a lawyer as soon as we realized we were in over our heads. prob last sept. stopped paying at that time. we only continued to pay utilities and house and anything we were reaffirming. the calls started and it is not fun. go in now while you have access to acounts and change all the phone numbers you can. i did that before i stopped paying and calls only came to my house except our 2 car loans and 2 sign loans. they called me at work and my husband at work. so if you are on good terms right now call and change your contact numbers with them. so since sept we have so far 1 cc that has gone to ca. we file next week and this has been going on since sept. the calls are bad but it is part of the situation. make sure you stop all cc charging now and learn to live on your income now. we have had to wait 90 days since the last cc transaction to be able to file. one car has gotten repoed in the process which was fine. anyway good luck and continue to search these forums.
    Filed Jan 23rd, 2009
    341 meeting--February 24th--Went smooth
    :yahoo::yahoo:
    Discharged may 12th--had to call the court clerk!!:clapping::yahoo::yahoo::

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X