Conferences, why some and not all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conferences, why some and not all?

I have been browsing here alot, and was not ready for the mail today the trutee asking for the documents again, i submitted to the attorney already. I have to call him at a set date and time for a phone conference. I presumed I would do this with my attorney ,apparently that isnt the case. I also have to give my last three months bank statements. Im a little nervous as after I filed I found a thread about paypal(i buy and sell pretty frequently on a board) badically buy my daughters clothes and resell to afford more, which i never thought of until someone brought it up. Should I bring it up...I feels so sick to my stomach, I dont know why..I wish it was all just done and over with. I know I caused myself to get where I am and sorry for whining. ps..He put in bold letters, that my stimulus check is an asset of the court and that it should be forwarded unsigned to him 900 down the drain
    04/25/08 Filed chap 7
    05/23/08 phone conference with trustee
    05/30/08 341 set
    07/29/08 Last day for objections

I'd volunteer nothing. Just answer his questions.

Comment

Anyone else have any ideas.?..
      04/25/08 Filed chap 7
      05/30/08 341 set

Comment

Id just hate to make it this far and then screw it up

Originally posted by keepmine View Post
        I'd volunteer nothing. Just answer his questions.
        04/25/08 Filed chap 7
        05/30/08 341 set

Comment

i think im a thread killer...
          04/25/08 Filed chap 7
          05/30/08 341 set

Comment

I'm not familiar with your situation, but I'm wondering what about the paypal thing has you worried? Would it be considered income? Did you actually make a profit? Sorry this has you so worried. I'm the worrying type myself and know that sick to the stomach feeling well. BTW, what is the purpose of the phone conference?
            04/04/08- Notice of deficiency balance due from a repo. 04/18/08- Fico scores w/repo listed: EXP 624, TRAN 610, EQU 610. 04/19/08- Found this forum. 04/24/08- Retained attorney for a chapter 7, filing singly. 5/5/08- Turned in bk paperwork to atty. 5/27/08- Date set for reviewing paperwork.

Comment

Prepare the documentation. Do your call with the Trustee.

I'd call your lawyer and discuss the paypal with him, tell him you hadn't thought of it before and see what they say. Unless the Trustee asks about the amounts I wouldn't bring it up.
              May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
              July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
              September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

I know that I wouldn't bring up PayPal unless I was asked, especially if I'm not making any big time money out of it. Don't tell, if you don't get asked. The PayPal Visa was one of my debts, the Trustee never asked about it (for one, because GEMB actually owns the card - so I didn't list PayPal but listed the actual Bank who owns the card) AND I never sold anything through PayPal/Ebay anyways. And that totally sucks if they are going to take your stimulus check, I guess that answers alot of peoples questions here whether the Trustee would take interest in the stimulus check, I assume it is going to very in every State/Trustee.

Best of Luck, Catchmeifyoucan
                July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
                Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
                Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
                Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

I would also not mention paypal unless it was brought up by the trustee. They go by what you give them.

I am spending my stimulus check on heating bill that got huge and hospital bills. I will have reciepts.

My federal and state returns were spent on necessities and have reciepts for those also.

My trustee didn't mention anything about returns or stimulus check. I mailed requested forms yesterday.

DB
                  Chapter 7 filed 3/31/08
                  341 5/12/08
                  Last day for objection 7/11/08
                  AUTOMATIC ORDER DISCHARGING DEBTOR 7/15/08 :yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

When I filed I printed up a paypal history and gave it to my lawyer along with my bank statements. In most cases, I don't beleive it would be considered income unless you were making a profit. However, it is an escrow account, and an asset if there any funds hanging around in it. I had some recent deposits to my bank account from my paypal acount, and I wanted to show the trustee that I wasn't "hiding" any funds in my Paypal account. Was there any money in your Paypal account when you filed? If not, I don't think it would be a huge deal. If there was, I would definitely bring it to your lawyer's attention.
                    04/03/2008- Filed for BK CH7-Middle District of FL
                    04/04/2008- Found out I have the more "laid back" trustee- the other one is a real bear, I hear. Yay!
                    05/06/2008- 341 meeting held

Comment

No I dont really make any substantial money, but like i said if its their I put it right back into my daughters clothing. I had no money in their when I filed and their are numerous paypal payments on each of my bank statements. I belong to a clothing fourm where people buy/sell their kids clothes. No fees like ebay and alot less headache.
                      04/25/08 Filed chap 7
                      05/30/08 341 set

Comment

I have no idea what the purpose is for it, my attorney sucks(seriously) I can rarely speak with her and her assistant just says "its all normal" everyone has them...when not everyone does. Didnt prepare me for anything.

Originally posted by TX Bluebonnet View Post
                        I'm not familiar with your situation, but I'm wondering what about the paypal thing has you worried? Would it be considered income? Did you actually make a profit? Sorry this has you so worried. I'm the worrying type myself and know that sick to the stomach feeling well. BTW, what is the purpose of the phone conference?
                        04/25/08 Filed chap 7
                        05/30/08 341 set

Comment

Thanks for your replies everyone, I got all the paperwrk he requested ready and sent it off priority on monday.
                          04/25/08 Filed chap 7
                          05/30/08 341 set

Comment

Originally posted by gymbofreak View Post
                            Thanks for your replies everyone, I got all the paperwrk he requested ready and sent it off priority on monday.
                            Good luck, and keep us posted!
                            04/04/08- Notice of deficiency balance due from a repo. 04/18/08- Fico scores w/repo listed: EXP 624, TRAN 610, EQU 610. 04/19/08- Found this forum. 04/24/08- Retained attorney for a chapter 7, filing singly. 5/5/08- Turned in bk paperwork to atty. 5/27/08- Date set for reviewing paperwork.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X