Thanks! Discahrge ! Its over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! Discahrge ! Its over!

Finally Our Discharge shows on pacer and our 60 days is over and thats that! I am so happy to see that on there I keep going back and looking just to make sure! Anyway as others have said, I am glad I found this board and the members were always helpfull and it was great to talk to people with experiance, I certainly plan on hanging around to help others in any way I can! I know our case isnt "closed" but seeing that discharge is awesome! Life again can begin a new chapter for us! without dependancy on CREDIT CARDS!

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR ALL YOUR HELP ANSEWRING MY QIESTIONS OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS!!

One more thing I want people to know is we were over the median by a good margin and still this chapter 7 worked,I wonder if we fell though the cracks or what because we thought for sure it would be a 13, so it is possible, we were worried we would be forced into a 13 but the whole 60 days went past without a peep..What I am saying is you never know and its always worth a try!
    Last edited by drummer1; 12-26-2007, 09:47 AM.
    Filed Ch.7 september 21st 2007
    341 Meeting October 22nd 2007
    Local trustee declared no asset Oct23rd 2007, Discharged Dec 24th
    Case Closed 1/4/2008

Congratulations, Drummer!! do happy for you that your fresh financial start is finally here! Take your lessons learned along and thanks for hanging around to let us know how things are going for you after discharge!
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Yay! Congratulations!!!!
      Chapter 13 Filed "Old Law"
      Filed: 6/2003 Confirmed: 3/2004
      Early pay off sent: 10/05/2007 - 9 months early
      11/16/2007 - Discharged!

Comment

Congrats and best wishes, drummer1, I'm very happy for you!
        Filed Ch. 7 June 14, 2007
        341 Meeting July 19, 2007
        Discharged September 17, 2007
        Closed September 17, 2007

Comment

Happy New Year and good luck.
          Filed Chap 7 : 9/11/2007
          341 Meeting : 10/10/2007
          Deadline for objections: 12/10/2007 Discharged 12/11/07 Closed 12/14/07

Comment

YES a great way to start a NEW YEAR ! Best to you in the future !

Catchmeifyoucan
            July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
            Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
            Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
            Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Congrats to you!!!
              Kari
              10/12/2007 Filed Chapter 711/08/2007 341 Meeting 01/07/2008 Last Day for Objections
              http://www.bankruptisnormal.com/

Comment

Originally posted by drummer1 View Post

One more thing I want people to know is we were over the median by a good margin and still this chapter 7 worked,I wonder if we fell though the cracks or what because we thought for sure it would be a 13, so it is possible, we were worried we would be forced into a 13 but the whole 60 days went past without a peep..What I am saying is you never know and its always worth a try!
                drummer - glad to hear you can start on a clean slate and just in time for the new year. You better celebrate!!
                I also am in the process of CH7 and like you, also am over the median income by a lot (like 45K) over. But I have so much debt and a rental I am hoping we can file CH7 and discharge CH7.

Anyway, CONGRATS and stay in touch as I am in the same boat you were in....
                Filed: 01/23/08
                341 Meeting: 02/29/08
                Discharged: 04/30/08
                Closed: 05/12/08

Comment

Originally posted by gophermn View Post
                  drummer - glad to hear you can start on a clean slate and just in time for the new year. You better celebrate!!
                  I also am in the process of CH7 and like you, also am over the median income by a lot (like 45K) over. But I have so much debt and a rental I am hoping we can file CH7 and discharge CH7.

Anyway, CONGRATS and stay in touch as I am in the same boat you were in....
                  I wish you the best! Like everyone here says there really isnt much you can do but wait..For us it was a tense couple of months but its over now ...I think more than being over the median its how much debt you have, if there isnt anything left over then there really isnt much that can be there for a 13...another words.."it is what it is".. Looks like alot of discharges around here this wek...Its like Santa came for everyone at once.

My advice is to let the process take its course and think positive and before you know it the 60 day mark will come, this board has been great in helping me get though...just reading all the posts helps alot..anyway happy new year and we will be wishing you a fresh start!
                  Filed Ch.7 september 21st 2007
                  341 Meeting October 22nd 2007
                  Local trustee declared no asset Oct23rd 2007, Discharged Dec 24th
                  Case Closed 1/4/2008

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X