• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok got in this is what it said good Right

Status Begin
    Date Time in
    Status # Status Set By
    Awaiting 341 Meeting 10/19/2007 35 days 1 Voluntary Petition (Chapter 7)
    Awaiting Closing 11/19/2007 4 days 9 Meeting of Creditors Held and Concluded with No Asset Report
    Awaiting Discharge 11/19/2007 4 days 9 Meeting of Creditors Held and Concluded with No Asset Report
    Chapter 7 Filed 10/17/07
    341 mtg. 11/15/07
    Discharged 2/19/08
    Closed on 2/26/08

I interpret as a no asset case due to be discharged and close. My creditor meeting was 11/15 though.
    Chapter 7 Filed 10/17/07
    341 mtg. 11/15/07
    Discharged 2/19/08
    Closed on 2/26/08

Comment

Your Trustee has declared he/she has found no Assets to Administer and has signed off on your case.

That's good.

Unless the UST's Office finds something, or you happen to get picked to be one of the Lucky 1 in 250, you probably won't hear a thing the rest of the way thru your 60 days.

The only other thing, for sure, that will post will be your Debtor's Ed Cert.
      Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
      Discharged - 12/2006
      Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
      Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Originally posted by stopthebleeding View Post
        Status Begin
        Date Time in
        Status # Status Set By
        Awaiting 341 Meeting 10/19/2007 35 days 1 Voluntary Petition (Chapter 7)
        Awaiting Closing 11/19/2007 4 days 9 Meeting of Creditors Held and Concluded with No Asset Report
        Awaiting Discharge 11/19/2007 4 days 9 Meeting of Creditors Held and Concluded with No Asset Report
        What does the "4 days 9 " refer to?
        Maybe it makes more sense on the web site, but here, I don't get it...
        <<I am NOT an attorney, my comments are anecdotal only. Contact an attorney for advice>>
        FINALLY DISCHARGED 92 DAYS AFTER THE 341! A NEW START!!!

Comment

Unless the UST's Office finds something, or you happen to get picked to be one of the Lucky 1 in 250, you probably won't hear a thing the rest of the way thru your 60 days.

It ain't lucky, but can a case get pick after your case has actually been CLOSED for one of the 1 in 250 audits? I guess I'm just being paranoid !

Catchmeifyoucan

Not sure of that 4 days - 9 meeting thing but it sounds like smoooooothe sailing for "stopthebleeding," (congradulations it's almost over!) !
          July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
          Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
          Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
          Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by SinkingFast View Post
            Your Trustee has declared he/she has found no Assets to Administer and has signed off on your case.

That's good.

The only other thing, for sure, that will post will be your Debtor's Ed Cert.

Hello folks, thanks for all of your help.

At what point is someone's case can the U.S. Trustee get involved? Thanks for all of your great and fantastic help.

Comment

I am not sure about the 4 and 9 day thing either. I actually copied and pasted this so that is what it said. Now I have to make sure my attorney files my debt ed she should have gotten a copy.
              Chapter 7 Filed 10/17/07
              341 mtg. 11/15/07
              Discharged 2/19/08
              Closed on 2/26/08

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X