Pacer Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer Question

When will they send a bill? I checked a couple months ago and was up to 30 something dollars. I would have thought they would have sent it by now. Thanks! S&T

There is a place somewhere where you can check your account, I think you need to click on "billing," or "account informatino," you can view your bill there and pay for the amount if necessary. I don't recall ever receiving a bill via mail, I've always paid them from the actual website?

Catchmeifyoucan
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by CATCHMEIFYOUCAN View Post
      There is a place somewhere where you can check your account, I think you need to click on "billing," or "account informatino," you can view your bill there and pay for the amount if necessary. I don't recall ever receiving a bill via mail, I've always paid them from the actual website?

Catchmeifyoucan
      Thanks so much! I had no idea you had to pay this way. S&T

Comment

Originally posted by sickandtired8 View Post
        Thanks so much! I had no idea you had to pay this way. S&T
        You can pay PACER either way - online at the PACER website by credit or debit card or by getting a paper bill in the mail and paying by personal check. You choose the method you want to use.
        Last edited by lrprn; 11-21-2007, 09:36 AM.
        I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
        06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
        07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
        10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
        01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
        09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
        06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
        08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
        Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
          You can pay PACER either way - online at the PACER website by credit or debit card or by getting a paper bill in the mail and paying by personal check. You choose the method you want to use.
          That is good to know too. I wish they would send me a paper bill. It has been about 4 months since I started using it. My bill is around $35. Thanks for the info! S&T

Comment

I got an e-bill in my email with my total, it was $13 something.
            Petition Filed 6/4/07 :clapping:
            341 meeting 7/31/07 :clapping: :unsure:
            First Meeting Held and Trustee's Report of No Distribution 8/2 :yahoo::yahoo:
            10/15/2007 - DISCHARGED!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

When I was using PACER,........... They sent me an e-bill and "charged" my Debit Card for payment. It was all done automatically. Payments were deducted between the 10th and the 15th of the month in April, July, October, and January.

Keep in mind,............. You have to accrue $10 in charges before PACER will bill you. Also, PACER only bills quarterly.

Could be, your previous Quarter's charges were less than $10 and you won't be billed until January.
              Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
              Discharged - 12/2006
              Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
              Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X