top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I Have So Longed For...it Is Over!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I Have So Longed For...it Is Over!!!!

HELLO!!!!!!! GOOD EVENING!!!!!
    As you all know, I had filed an ammendment to schedule F on october 10, 2007......the last day for objections or other concerns by the additional creditors was november 09,2007....it came and went.....I checked pacer just now and THE CASE IS CLOSED!!!!!!!!! the ammendment is accepted for filing and this nightmare that began on june 5, 2007 is terminated.....I read the final decree signed today by my bk judge....I just looked at it and thanked our good lord......my birthday is nov.22
    and is on thanksgiving this year!!!!!! what a wonderful present!!!!
    I have much to be thankful for....I want to thank all the moderators of the forum and all the friends on the bk forum which I believe is the best on the net, for all your help and support......I couldn't have gotten through it without you....I will be around to help others when I can.....again God bless you all and may there be continued successes in all the cases......
    free at last..........guzzie.....
    case filed : 6 -5-2007 :blush2:
    DISCHARGED ...9-26-2007..:yahoo::yahoo:
    case closed : 11-13-2007 :yahoo::yahoo:

Awesome ! ! ! Another Party For A Fresh Start ! Im So Happy For You, Now Im Tempted To Check Pacer , To See If My Case Has Actually Closed !

Great Luck To You And Your Future "debt Free!"

Catchmeifyoucan
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

YAHH GUZZI!!!!!!!!!

Wow, two in a day here!
      celebrate!
      WAM
      ch7 8/07 CLOSED: 11/07 Rebuilding and saving.
      WAMU unsecured $2,000 Capital One unsecured $500
      PAID OFF MONTHLY!!!

Comment

It's going to be a great holiday season this year! Congratulations Guzzie!

"Try to save money. Someday it may be valuable again." - Anonymous

Comment

"HAPPY DANCE.............HAPPY DANCE

Love it when I get to do my happy dance..........

GO GUZZIE - GO............
          Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

What a pleasure it is to congratulate you on your discharge, Guzzie! You've been such a wonderful supporter and positive thinker here in the Forum.....sure hope you plan to stay around and keep us posted on how your recovery goes! Congrats on your well-deserved fresh new financial start!
            I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
            06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
            07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
            10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
            01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
            09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
            06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
            08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
            Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
              What a pleasure it is to congratulate you on your discharge, Guzzie! You've been such a wonderful supporter and positive thinker here in the Forum.....sure hope you plan to stay around and keep us posted on how your recovery goes! Congrats on your well-deserved fresh new financial start!
              Mega Dittos!!!

Congrats, Guzzie!!

Here's hoping you stick around and visit with us when you get a chance!!
              Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
              Discharged - 12/2006
              Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
              Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X