Is this a good sign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a good sign?

Saw this on my pacer report today. Hopefully this means I'm close to being done? Last day for objections is Aug. 20

Trustee's No Distribution Report: 521(i)(2). Pursuant to FRBP 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. Wherefore, I request that this report be approved, and that I be discharged as trustee.

What does everyone else think?

He wants to be fired because you have nothing that he can get and it will be a waste of his time to continue on this job LOL, LOL,

This is good news. Congrats you are on your way. I bet, unless something really, really weird comes up you will get discharge.
    Success is reachable, stretch out your arm and grab it.

Comment

Originally posted by desperation View Post
      Saw this on my pacer report today. Hopefully this means I'm close to being done?
      As FS said, it's a good thing! The trustee has looked your case over and decided he/she sees no assets to distribute and has nothing else to do with your case. If your 60 days finishes without any creditor objections popping up, you're just hanging out poolside under the umbrella with a cool, icy drink waiting for an almost certain discharge and closing. Happy days are in your near future!
      I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
      06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
      07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
      10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
      01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
      09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
      06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
      08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
      Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Discharge vs No Distribution Report

This is good news. Congrats you are on your way. I bet, unless something really, really weird comes up you will get discharge.

I'm just curious, I got a discharge end of January. The Trustee finally filed a "No Asset Report etc.," at the end of March, now I'm just waiting for the closing. Don't you get the discharge first?

Catchmeifyoucan
        Last edited by CATCHMEIFYOUCAN; 07-23-2007, 03:50 PM.
        July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
        Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
        Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
        Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

LOL....well here's hoping that nothing "weird" comes up.

It should'nt, but I've always been the one waiting for the the other foot to drop, and it ain't over til it's over. So I don't think the nerves will quite quit til then.

With that said, I am starting to feel some of the stress come off, and....I really liked the "by the pool" analogy Irprn. I will try and keep that thought in mind in the days ahead until this is hopefully done.

Thanks as always for the kind advice, and support. Don't know what I would do without this forum.

28 days and counting......

Comment

Good News

Congrats
            May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
            July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
            September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X