Discover the only creditor to show signs of Ch. 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discover the only creditor to show signs of Ch. 7

I have 8 or so creditors and so far Discover is the only one that has locked me out of there system and sent an email saying I would no longer get automatic emails from them.

I have yet to go 30 days late on any payments. Does anyone know if the card will report 30 days late even if it happens while in BK?

My credit for trans union on the myfico.com sit is 637 after BK. If the lates show up I'm sure I'll be in the 500's pretty quick.

Thanks,

Logan

From your previous posts it looks like you just filed less then a week ago. Many of your creditors may just be finding out you filed and have not yet reflected the filing on your credit report. As they all find out I am sure you will be locked out of all of thier websites (the account info part, where you pay). Your score will continue to change and more then likely go down as all of your crditors update your account. You probably won't have a true idea of your post-bk score until after discharge.
    chap 7 discharge 06/07

Comment

I was in the mtg business for 3 years and I am curious as to what my credit score will do. Since my credit is good I'm curious on how big of a hit I will take.....

Logan

Comment

A BIG HIT .. I had about 8 myself and I was blocked from all my accounts including my bank accounts!

Best of Luck, CMIYC
        July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
        Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
        Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
        Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Catchme,

Were your Bank Accounts with banks that had lent you credit?

I opened a separate bank account with a new bank so I would avoid any problems with checking account closures.

I have an account with a credit union with an auto loan, auto insurance, bank account and credit card. I took all my money out of the checking account and I am prepared to get auto insurance elsewhere. If they want my car they can have it since I owe more than it's worth.

BTW, my other accounts are starting to lock me out.

Logan

Comment

All my accounts have been closed and Discover is the first one to show on my credit report. The good thing is I have no past due payments and now it is included in the BK. I'm hoping to show now past due payments on any accounts thinking that my credit will bounce back quickly....

Logan

Comment

You're on the road Logan

Good Luck
              May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
              July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
              September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Thanks JR. I;ll be glad when this is over. It's amazing what kind of things you can think up in your brain that may happen.

Logan

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X