Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block

Hello!

Thank you so much to this community for making me feel less alone during these difficult times and for the wisdom and experiences shared. I especially enjoy reading the wise words of Des, Justbroke and HHM.

Has anyone encountered the PACER flag "block" before? If yes, was it a temporary block?
    In my state this equates to "block discharge or close".
    ​​
    Thanks!
    Vade Retro Debitum

Background: currently in 60 day club. Block flag appeared around the time of the 341.
    CH7 no asset, under median. RND issued.
    Shall wait and see.

Comment

Just a wild guess. . .

Have you taken your pre discharge class? Is the certificate of completion filed?

Des.

Comment

Thanks very much Des, that is a good guess.
        Unfortunately that is not it, the certificate has been showing as good in pacer.

If they hit me with a totality of circumstances or try to convert to a 13, around the 59th day, do they look at updated income at that time, or stick to the time of filing? My income has not changed nor do I expect any increase, but I am curious if trying to get an extra part time job would be a wasted effort.

Also I am going to have to be a little late paying the mortgage this month - just a few days after the 15th at most, due on the 1st, but I was current til now - will this be a big no-no during ch7 bankruptcy before discharge? The equity was low enough that the house is exempt.

I am over 30 days since 341... But not yet at 60. No news is good news... but I always tend to assume the worst.

P.S. I forgot shipo in the list of gents I enjoy reading. Sorry!

Comment

Passed the 60 days... Can I stop worrying now?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X