top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Papers from Trustee arrived! Almost there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Papers from Trustee arrived! Almost there!

Hello,
    We filed 3/30/2010........Last payment made 3/2/15....Received our Notice of Final Cure 4/6/15...Received our papers from the trustee to sign stating we did the financial management courses and we don't owe child support today 4/9/15!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't be happier!!! We are almost there!!!! I don't know how to answer the last question on the paperwork, but I am hand delivering to my attorney tomorrow, so I will do it there so that it is done correctly.

It has been a long more than 5 years to get to this point......Come on discharge!!!!! There is nothing in the paperwork that discusses the final timeline.........but our trustee seems to be efficiently working on our case and wrapping things up for us. I am very pleased!

Congratulations!!!! Right behind you! What's the last question?

Comment

3. Valuation of Collateral Pursuant to 11U.S.C506
      ( ) I previously filed a motion for valuation of collateral and determination of secured status under 11U.S.C506 (docket no.______) as to the real property described below. The Motion was granted on ______, (docket no._____)

There is a place to check whether I did this or not..........

There is another one that I am supposed to check or not check too that I skipped:
      ( )I have provided the chapter 13 trustee with the information required for notice by 11 U.S.C 1302 (d)(1)(c).....

They also asked if we had been convicted of a felony, if there were pending judgements against us, if we owed child support, if we took the financial classes, and if we made all of our payments. I have it all filled in except the two that I typed out above.

Glad you are on your way to discharge also!!! Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats!!! Only half way here but at least that far!! So jelly!!!
        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congrats Suzy. Glad to hear the good news and thanks for sharing.
          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X