top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does a ch 13 person purchase needed items?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So let me get this straight, your household size has increased from 1 to 4 on the same plan payment? Does she have any income?
    I'm not so sure keeping the house is such a bad idea, but you have to budget for the maintenance in the rent vs buy decision. It might push you one way or another. Sounds like you probably should have moved in with her, let the bank take the house back, bad A/C and everything.
    filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Originally posted by ShooFly View Post
      Side note... deadbeat means that they do nothing. If the girlfriends ex wants to see their kids everyday or week, then that's not a deadbeat.

Be careful of those labels, bankrupt people wear one too!
      Let's put it this way.... if the child support were waived entirely he'd give his time up with the kids in a heartbeat and would gladly let his ex move in with me.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
        Maybe your GF can buy a new airconditioner as a fee for the storage of her 4 truckloads of stuff.
        Perhaps... beings I can't have my paycheck, I can't have my gf, I'm walking around looking at all her stuff... lol I'm sure that'd go over like a lead balloon.

Comment

Sounds like a great opportunity for you to find an apt or rental home with your GF in the kids' school district. You get to give up your house albatross, you can both contribute to the rent, the kids don't have to change schools, and the GF's ex can spend more time parenting and less time lawyering.
          DH laid off 3/08 | Last mortgage payment 12/09 | Filed Ch13 5/10 | Converted to Ch7 7/10 | 341 held 8/10 | AP filed by secured creditor 10/10 | Ch7 discharged & closed 11/10 | Foreclosure 10/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X