Sick of the payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MSbklawyer View Post
    He should only do that if he really trusts her.
    That's a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by RuthCB View Post
      I was kind of feeling for you until you injected this.
      The President had nothing to do with you not paying your taxes or your bankruptcy.
      In fact taxes are lower now that anytime since the Truman administration.

I really come here to read about bankruptcy so teabagger/birther cracks are a real turn-off.
      You need to get reliable sources for your information!!

Comment

Originally posted by wlonsdale View Post
        You need to get reliable sources for your information!!
        Ummmm....the non-partisan USAToday is a more reliable (and independent) a source of information than most.

Just because you don't agree with what was posted doesn't make it false. If you can prove that what was posted is not true, then please post your own independent, non-partisan news source that proves otherwise.

We try our very best to remain open-minded and tolerate differing political and religious beliefs here.

The purpose of this forum is to provide personal consumer bankruptcy information and support to those going through bankruptcy. Although in these politically divisive times occasionally comments like these are made by members in regular threads, the goal is to contain all political debates inside the political threads in the General Bankruptcy area. In the future, all members please post your political comments there - thanks!
        I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
        06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
        07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
        10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
        01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
        09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
        06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
        08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
        Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
          Ummmm....the non-partisan USAToday is a more reliable (and independent) a source of information than most.

Just because you don't agree with what was posted doesn't make it false. If you can prove that what was posted is not true, then please post your own independent, non-partisan news source that proves otherwise.

We try our very best to remain open-minded and tolerate differing political and religious beliefs here.

The purpose of this forum is to provide personal consumer bankruptcy information and support to those going through bankruptcy. Although in these politically divisive times occasionally comments like these are made by members in regular threads, the goal is to contain all political debates inside the political threads in the General Bankruptcy area. In the future, all members please post your political comments there - thanks!
          There is no such thing as totally independent. If someone is paying you, you want to keep the money flowing in; just wait until we start paying for the bail outs and health care!! What about his "Fair Deal"? And keep in mind, by saying you are tolerating others means you are intolerant of my views...as seen by this thread.

Comment

I really come here to read about bankruptcy so teabagger/birther cracks are a real turn-off.
            And your use of a derogatory sexual slur is?
            Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

Originally posted by BobMango View Post
              This is a typical liberal ploy. ....act like the victim and then "innocently" throw in a slur and expect no one to notice....

Comment

Originally posted by BobMango View Post
                This is a typical liberal ploy. ....act like the victim and then "innocently" throw in a slur and expect no one to notice....
                Feel free to take this "discussion" to pm.
                Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
                0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

Actually, that is a typical conservative ploy.

Comment

Originally posted by momofthree View Post
                    Agreed.
                    All posts are opinion only- I am not an attorney.

Comment

[QUOTE=MSbklawyer;412893]Well, when a person has to work for every dime they get and they're struggling to make it, the idea that the government takes any of their money to give it to someone else whom it deems to be more deserving of it, can be a sore point.

Yes, but how exactly is that Obama's fault? The government has been taking my money for taxes since I started working in the 1970's.

So, that means Carter,Reagen,Bush #1,Clinton,Bush #2 have all been taking my money.

Yet, all of a sudden Tea people are angry at only Obama?. It's just inconsistent which is what drives me nuts.

Just like the Tea people who make stock market cracks even though the stock market is up under Obama, and I've made money.
                      Last edited by SeattleBK; 05-24-2010, 05:14 PM.
                      02-12-2009, Filed Chapter 7, Pro Se
                      03-24-2009, 341
                      05-28-2009, Discharged!

Comment

Originally posted by momofthree View Post
                        So because I object to an obscene slur I need to stop posting?
                        Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

Ruth, I couldn't agree with you more. Not, one president since, I've been working and paying taxes since the 70's is responsible for my $30,000 debt.

Not, Carter, Reagan, Bush #1,Clinton, Bush #2 or Obama.

I'm the one who wasn't fiscally conservative. Although I'm very happy the laws allowed for a fresh start.
                          02-12-2009, Filed Chapter 7, Pro Se
                          03-24-2009, 341
                          05-28-2009, Discharged!

Comment

Originally posted by MSbklawyer View Post
                            Well, when a person has to work for every dime they get and they're struggling to make it, the idea that the government takes any of their money to give it to someone else whom it deems to be more deserving of it, can be a sore point.

Originally posted by SeattleBK View Post
                            Yes, but how exactly is that Obama's fault? The government has been taking my money for taxes since I started working in the 1970's.
                            Because he wants to radically expand government entitlement programs whereby the government takes from some people it deems to have too much and give to others it deems to have too little. No, none of this started with him; LBJ was where it began in earnest.
                            Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

I've avoided this thread. I'm am sorry I offended anyone. I used the term because that is what I heard them called. In fact, I suspect the outrage is manufactured, but nevertheless, I don't want people to get weird about it.
                              I certainly don't think "throwing slurs" is confined to one political viewpoint. I sure have seen some nasty things thrown at Obama and all Democrats. Personally, being called Fascist/Nazi/Commie is a lot worse in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

I certainly don't think "throwing slurs" is confined to one political viewpoint. I sure have seen some nasty things thrown at Obama and all Democrats.
                                You're darn straight about that, It's the machine I'm upset with. You can't fight the IRS, which isn't even a government entity, but which takes our income to bail out all the big bankers. My personal thoughts are the heck with this life, I just need to open a bank, then I can steal from all you suckers out there instead of being one.

I digress, my income has gone from $7,200 a month down to $5,600 (before taxes, afterwards from $4,800 down to 3,300) in the past month but there's nothing I can do about it. My income fluctuates and it's impossible to show a consistent loss. My case has gone through 2 modifications already, once when I started, then once when I skipped a payment to get a water heater put in. I just recently received the order on motion to modify plan payments to provide for the abatement of missed payments. When I met with the trustee 4 yrs ago, I was told my payment would have to be more than what my attorney stated, then it was bumped up a little more, and a little more, but this is going too far. All my payments went to secured (vehicle @ $17,146.68) and priority (tax debt), all my credit card debt ($35,845) and SOME tax fine(s) interest ($9465) was unsecured therefore will all be wiped out in the end. I'm left with $14,035 left to pay right now, with 40 months in.

My statement that I had less than $100 after payday isn't an exaggeration. Oh well, I got the absolute best news of all last night! Came home to find the AC seized up and the house was a muggy 82 inside. How the heck I'm supposed to come up with the funds to pay for it is beyond me. House payment is due at the end of the month and my paycheck is going to be around 1700, so that leaves 300 left over, which after I pay the at&t bill will leave me with around $110 for 2 weeks with the electric bill, cell phone, nat gas bill and water left over to pay when I get the paycheck that'll pay the ()*&)(* trustee... *SIGH* ......................................

ok.. I'm so angry I had to leave and collect my thoughts on this... I... eh.. Seems the gf has a week off next week and was going to spend it with me in my prison here LOL. I doubt that's gonna go over well when it's a sauna in here, but atleast she's moving forward with the courts to try and get custody of her kids and move in by the end of summer. Hopefully that'll make things easier on my situation.

One thing I did get was a title to my car as it was payed off in the plan. I wonder if I could just sell it too and get a clunker and use the left over money to pay for an AC? God knows I can't get a decent AC while stuck in this thing, gonna have to get some junk that I'll just have to replace again once this is done...

anybody need a kidney? Not sure what blood type I am, but pm me, maybe we can work something out!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X