Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Done!

Hi all,

Had my 341 Tuesday- there were only a handful of us there and no creditors at all . I had a wage garnishment, so I was a little surprised they did not show but not complaining. It went pretty well... I got to meet my lawyer for the first time!! but she explained that she was the trustee's in house attorney for 18 odd years and that we were in good shape. Had to answer some questions about a dog I sold (competitive sheepdog) and clear up the confusion with what I do with my "5 pet sheeps" as the paralegal put it down on the petition that way. They just wanted to make sure that I didn't make any $$ of training or breeding dogs or raising sheep (I don't) and they laughed a little about it. Overall, I was happy with how it went, we still have to see what the IRS will do as far as penalties and there may be a delay to my confirmation because I had to correct all of my returns when I accidently left out a early distribution. But they did not mention what would happen when my car is paid off in November, so crossing my fingers that it will only increase my payment a little (enough to cover the $20,000 or so to pay off in 3 years- IRS, attorney fees, Trustee fees, the non-exempted $3600 of debt for my car's value and $250 worth of value in "5 pet sheeps". ).

Glad it's over and, knock on wood, everything on my end done with except for 35 more payments!

Yeah!!! Now stay under the Trustee's radar for the next 35 months
    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Grats to you on your uneventful 341.

Question: What do you do with five sheep????? LOLOLOL 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
        Grats to you on your uneventful 341.

Question: What do you do with five sheep????? LOLOLOL 'Hub
        I sold one sheepdog (nice dog, miss her lots but she went to a great home!) but still have three left at home. The sheep are to train the dog- they are not really pets, although I have several that I like and will keep around for awhile.

Comment

Congratulations. Only 35 left to go!
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X