Pacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer

how do you look up chapter 13 cases on Pacer? I selected my district bk court but it requires a party's last name or case number. I want to look at the recent cases? How do you search by attorney name to check the outcome of his/her cases?

I sure would like to know more about Pacer, too. Is anybody using it in advance of filing?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by amjo30 View Post
      how do you look up chapter 13 cases on Pacer? I selected my district bk court but it requires a party's last name or case number. I want to look at the recent cases? How do you search by attorney name to check the outcome of his/her cases?
      My pacer district has a line with the title : type. It has drop down boxes where you can select attourney, Creditor, trustee, etc.
      Chapter 13 filed -8/12/04
      Plan approved- 7/11/05
      Date discharged--10-12-2007
      Date closed- 12/6/2007:yes2::yes2:

Comment

Originally posted by arkienurse View Post
        My pacer district has a line with the title : type. It has drop down boxes where you can select attourney, Creditor, trustee, etc.
        This is also how I look up cases by attorney on pacer. It should be the same regardless of the district you are in. Hope this helps!
        Filed Ch. 13 Pro Se 1/8/09
        Plan Payments Complete!!! 4/17/13:
        DISCHARGED!!! 7/9/13

Comment

pacer question

Originally posted by BankruptinNC View Post
          This is also how I look up cases by attorney on pacer. It should be the same regardless of the district you are in. Hope this helps!
          okay, I think I found the problem. I was looking under U S party index instead of ECF filing.
          Last edited by amjo30; 02-26-2009, 07:45 AM.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X