Depressed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depressed...

Just wanted to let everyone know how thankful I am for this forum. Helps me know I'm not alone.

I just got done mailing 70 or so letters to my creditors to the tune of about $80 bucks -- for postage, copies, even cheapo #10 envelopes. I amended our plan and just got a notice from the court that I get the pleasure of mailing everyone a copy. Yeah, I'm pro-se.

The letters in the mail from attorneys notifying me/the court of who they are and what creditor they represent are intimidating, although I know they are just notices. Got one today from HSBC Auto Finance -- I told them I was going to reaffirm the dabt and pay outside the plan, but figured I should spend the half hour writing a letter to the new attorneys just to make sure.

Just keeping trak of all the paperwork and copies is insane! I could have gone with a lawyer, but with my luck I probably would have ended up with a total flake. Trying to harass someone to do something seemed less stressful than doing it myself.

Our 341 is on 5/31 and our confirmation hearing isn't until 7/14. Hope I can make it!

You Will, We Are All Hear For You! Good Job In Going At It Alone. I Would Be Too Scared!

Best Wishes, Cmiyc
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X