The stress is over. Ndc has updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stress is over. Ndc has updated

Woke up this afternoon from work last night to find that my status on ndc has finally changed from active to COMPLETED! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Congrats!!!
    I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Congratulations.

I have been checking NDC morning, and night everyday for a month looking for same message! It keeps showing money in hand for the trustee that will cover my total balance. I am in 100%. I asked yesterday my lawyer, and he said, i should wait till September, if no message, then he will push the Trustee.

Congratulations again!

Comment

I have been hounding my attorney because the trustee has plenty to cover my last months payments but they are still taking payments out but at least the status changed so now mabye I can get the stop payroll deduction sent this week and start moving on.

but thank you!

Comment

REPORT OF COMPLETED PLAN PAYMENTS AND APPLICATION TO CEASE PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS
          ​
          this document was filed today by the trustee, does this means it’s officially over or do I need to wait for an actual discharge paper?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay3007 View Post
            REPORT OF COMPLETED PLAN PAYMENTS AND APPLICATION TO CEASE PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS
            ​
            this document was filed today by the trustee, does this means it’s officially over or do I need to wait for an actual discharge paper?
            I think it will lead to stopping your payroll deductions once it's sent to your payroll department/human resources. I don't know who will send it to your employer. I think I mentioned before my attorney forwarded the document to me so I could get it to my human resources ASAP otherwise I think the trustee would have sent it to them, taking longer. I don't think payroll won't stop the deduction until they are notified in writing or email.

You can bug the attorney again if he has a copy of the order maybe he can email to you.
            I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

I just checked pacer today and an order from the court was posted and send the me our attorney and my work.

Comment

Hurray!!!

Comment

It’s aggravating when the payroll deduction order was issued 3 weeks ago and they are still taking the payments out. 😑😑😑

Comment

It’s aggravating when the payroll deduction order was issued 3 weeks ago and they are still taking the payments out. 😑😑😑
                    Oh NO!!!! Honestly, I was surprised my former employer was quite at stopping mine since they often messed up stuff. Do you know when they received a copy of the order? They may have received at a point in the pay period it won't stop till the next pay period. Hopefully the next paycheck will be all in your account.

Comment

If you can snag a copy of the court order (from PACER) then march it right to your employer's legal and/or HR department. I faxed mine to my employer's HR and legal department (after asking the legal department) and it was stopped instantly.

I know from experience that paperwork can get lost in a company and they may have not even open the letter from the court. I would take it upon myself to get a copy of the order and personally serve it on the appropriate department within my company.
                      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                        If you can snag a copy of the court order (from PACER) then march it right to your employer's legal and/or HR department. I faxed mine to my employer's HR and legal department (after asking the legal department) and it was stopped instantly.

I know from experience that paperwork can get lost in a company and they may have not even open the letter from the court. I would take it upon myself to get a copy of the order and personally serve it on the appropriate department within my company.
                        I called them on Friday and inquired about it. My payroll dept is in Illinois and my work location is in Ohio. They said they received it beginning of the week but our payroll was already done so this week it will be removed from my check!

Comment

I tried contacting my trustee several times with no luck, then I got an unrelated email from them requesting a DSO. I responded, and asked if they would be stopping the payroll election. (They've taken 3 extra payments for an overpayment of about $1,700). A couple of hours later they emailed me a copy of the order which I forwarded on to my employer. I got my full check this weekend!

Comment

Excellent!
                            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Another question, our auto loan was included in the chap 13. Whats the process of getting the title now thats its paid off. Seems I have seen on here some banks send it others you have to call and inquire about it?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X