Timeline of last payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timeline of last payment

Hi, I have about 10 months left now....whooh! I was wondering do they automatically stop taking payments out of your check on the last month? What is the timeline and when do I start making my house payment on my own? Just curious? I was not sure if they kept taking money out until it was completely discharged.

Just wanted to say this message board has been so helpful through this whole process. Can't believe I am 4 years down. I could have already been done a couple years ago if I had not been so fearful about filing.

Generally speaking, they don't automatically stop. Either the Trustee or your attorney need to file a motion to withdraw the wage deduction order (WDO). I can't say who does that specifically in your jurisdiction. If you don't have a WDO and arranged payments through the Trustee's system, then you'll need to stop the payments using the same system in which you arranged the automatic payments.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks, I am pretty sure it was set up through the trustee.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X