341 Over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Over!

Feels like a tremendously weight off the shoulders. Had our 341 this morning and was no problem. Asked for our SS cards and Drivers Licenses and then asked some general questions that have been discussed on this forum. Did you read the paperwork, are all your assets and liabilities reported, etc. He also asked me where I went to college and when I told him he responded with my school's football motto. Nice to have a little tension relief on a stressful day. Few more questions and we were done.

Out of the 30 or so cases before ours only one had any issues, everyone else was in and out in 5 minutes. The guy with the problems owned 5 cars (2 BMWs, a Sequoia, and 2 other SUVs) and had multiple LLC's with various assets. Lots of questions about those things but the Trustee and the US Trustee seemed to be really fired up in the fact the guy had over 200,000 in equity in his home but had deeded it over to his wife a few years ago but she did not have the income to make the payments (he filed separately).

For those stressing the 341 meeting, just try to stay calm. As long as you don't have crazy stuff going on with your case it should be a breeze.
    I am not an attorney and my advice is generally worthless.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X