Hooters MC - Score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooters MC - Score?

I've read the very long thread about the Hooters MC but was wondering if anyone would be willing to share what thier credit score was when they applied?

I'm wondering if I should apply with a TU score of 576?

Thank you, in advance.

Jillian

Originally posted by Hello_It's_Me! View Post
    I've read the very long thread about the Hooters MC but was wondering if anyone would be willing to share what thier credit score was when they applied?

Thank you, in advance.

Jillian
    They're somewhat unpredictable (as they use a different credit scoring model) but if you look over in the credit pulls database ( http://creditboards.com/forums/index...om=creditpulls ) it seems quite a number of people with scores in that neighborhood did get approved. I think it's worth a shot!

Good luck. Let us know what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by spongenotbob View Post
      They're somewhat unpredictable
      Thats an understatement, in fact they're completely assn9ne. You could have good scores and get declined, or bad scores and get accepted. Who knows if they even look at your credit report once they pull it? Maybe they just roll dice or call up and ask one of the restaurant waitresses. Who knows. If you want the card, just go ahead and apply.

Comment

Okay, I did it! I applied for the Hooters Card! I'll let you know how it turns out!

Thanks all,
        Jillian

Comment

I applied too, also to another card, I hate doing it but realize that I must rebuild to get along in this world we've created, lets do it right this time and hope life doesn"t get too much in the way.

Comment

Yeah, me too, 3 in all. I'm pretty sure I got T/D for the Hooters because I spoke with someone there and they said "oh, we've sent you a letter today" I was like "is it a decline letter" and she was like "they don't tell me".

Well, if I were approved, they wouldn't have sent the card out so fast, so I'm sure it's a decline.

I'm going to re-apply for husband.

Jillian

Comment

Well my opinion is that "so what " if its a decline, personally I really don't want to get back in the mess but hey , I have goals too, things I want to do and unfortunately I need a credit rating to do it, so rebuilding is a must I guess

Comment

I agree Fellowpoorman. I don't want a lot of credit, frankly that scares me. I just want to get some open trade lines going so that sometime in like 2-3 years when my car goes kaput, I'll be able to get a decent car loan without being raped!

Jillian

Comment

Originally posted by Hello_It's_Me! View Post

Thank you, in advance.

Jillian
                  Was approved recently for $7500.00 no annual fee's.

Not sure what my scores are. However, I can tell you that I did clean up all my inaccurate information on my credit reports. Took me about 7 months between OC's and CBR's. But, worth it in the long run.

Comment

I filed BK7 May 11th, 2006 and was just discharged August 31st. I applied for the Hooters card yesterday. I just called to check the status of my application and was told that I was approved for $1,000. She didn't know the terms yet. I am so happy! This is the first card I have applied for since the discharge. I am really surprised that I got approved for an unsecured card so quickly. My TransUnion MyFico score is 574.

Now I can start rebuilding my credit and hopefully purchase a home in the spring. Thank you BKforum and Hooters! Lol.

BK7 Filed: 05/11/06, Discharged: 08/31/06, Closed: 09/14/06
                    03/07/07 TrueCredit: EQ 603, TU 591, EX 596
                    Credit: $1000 Hooters MC, $200 Target Red, $750 Victoria's Secret (Authorized User), $500 AirTran Visa
                    Denied: Wal-Mart, CareCredit, WaMu

Comment

Originally posted by ugh View Post
                      I filed BK7 May 11th, 2006 and was just discharged August 31st. I applied for the Hooters card yesterday. I just called to check the status of my application and was told that I was approved for $1,000. She didn't know the terms yet. I am so happy! This is the first card I have applied for since the discharge. I am really surprised that I got approved for an unsecured card so quickly. My TransUnion MyFico score is 574.

Now I can start rebuilding my credit and hopefully purchase a home in the spring. Thank you BKforum and Hooters! Lol.

Nice job. Now it's time to pull your credit reports and clean those up.

Comment

did you have a lot of stuff on your credit reports?
                        Filed- May 31, 2006
                        341 Meeting-July 7 , 2006-DONE!!
                        DISCHARGED & CLOSED-SEPTEMBER 6, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Tedderbear View Post
                          did you have a lot of stuff on your credit reports?
                          Why do you ask?

On TransUnion I have...

BK7

One Old Paid Judgement - Should drop off soon.

Total number of inquiries: 1 (before applying for hooters)

1 Collection Agency - Does not yet say IIB.

5 CC - Do not yet say IIB. Many late/past due payments. Some charge-offs.

2 CC - IIB

4 Student Loans - Payments deffered, some late payments.

1 CC - Closed by consumer, perfect pay history.

1 HEL - Closed by consumer, one late payment.
                          Last edited by ugh; 09-07-2006, 10:14 AM.

BK7 Filed: 05/11/06, Discharged: 08/31/06, Closed: 09/14/06
                          03/07/07 TrueCredit: EQ 603, TU 591, EX 596
                          Credit: $1000 Hooters MC, $200 Target Red, $750 Victoria's Secret (Authorized User), $500 AirTran Visa
                          Denied: Wal-Mart, CareCredit, WaMu

Comment

Why do you ask?

On TransUnion I have...

BK7

One Old Paid Judgement - Should drop off soon.

Total number of inquiries: 1 (before applying for hooters)

1 Collection Agency - Does not yet say IIB.

5 CC - Do not yet say IIB. Many late/past due payments. Some charge-offs.

2 CC - IIB

4 Student Loans - Payments deffered, some late payments.

1 CC - Closed by consumer, perfect pay history.

1 HEL - Closed by consumer, one late payment.
                            Not to be nosey just wondering if they would approve if accounts were not showing IIB yet. That's all.
                            Filed- May 31, 2006
                            341 Meeting-July 7 , 2006-DONE!!
                            DISCHARGED & CLOSED-SEPTEMBER 6, 2006

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X