Usaa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usaa

USAA canceled my auto insurance while I was in BK. I called today and there has been a change in policy. I have to call back on Wednesday to get a quote and then I'll ask about my online access.

Logan

Originally posted by Logan View Post
    USAA canceled my auto insurance while I was in BK. I called today and there has been a change in policy. I have to call back on Wednesday to get a quote and then I'll ask about my online access.

Logan
    I got the quote for Auto insurance from USAA and it's twice as much as Geico.

If they don't want my money I'll just continue to give it to Geico.

Logan

Comment

That's too bad, but in our experience, Geico was a good company in an accident.

Had you included USAA in any discharged debts?

I've had USAA for 7 years on autopay - no other business with them, except renter's insurance, and no claims. They renewed in November after I filed in October, and I still have online access. I hope nothing changes as discharge approaches.

Comment

I've had friends who have raved about USAA so I checked them out. Going with them would double my insurance. I have Hartford with AARP and it is awesome super cheap. Way better then even Geico. I pay less than 1k a year for 2 trucks and one car. The car is fully insured because it is newer.
        Filed Chapter 7 Pro-Se May 29, 2008
        341 July 1, 2008
        Discharged September 4, 2008
        Closed November 10, 2008 :-)

Comment

I have USAA and declared on a CC w/ them. They did not cancel my car or renters insurance.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X