top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Premier Yearly fee - Waived anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Premier Yearly fee - Waived anyone?

Anyone have any luck with first premier waiving the annual fee (48) after a year of perfect credit with them???? I am planning to cancel because my fee is on this month's bill, but thought I'd try to get the fee waived first.
    Thanks.
    Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

call them to see if they will drop the annual fee .. doesn't hurt to ask ! there are credit cards that charge annual fees no matter what .. shut em' if you they dont do this and get yourself another cc if your credit is in that great of shape !

good luck, catchmeifyoucan
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Not to hijack but...

...I wondering if I can get Hooters to drop my annual fee next November....? I guess it's worth a try after a year, right?
      Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
      Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

You Can Try It With Hooters But...

Originally posted by AMISLANDER View Post
        ...I wondering if I can get Hooters to drop my annual fee next November....? I guess it's worth a try after a year, right?
        I called hooters and told them the reason I never use the card is because the interest rate is so high, and asked if I could negotiate it lower so I would be able to actually give them some business. They told me the terms of the hooters card are non-negotiable. So I don't use the card, at all. Mine does have $0 annual fee however.

And I'd just cancel the first premier if they won't cancel the fee, that is as long as you have already built up with some better cards to have instead

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X