Target Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target Card

For those of you that have been denied for a Target card was it automatically denied or did it give you the message "your application requires further processing"? Just wondering because that's what they told me.
    Filed- May 31, 2006
    341 Meeting-July 7 , 2006-DONE!!
    DISCHARGED & CLOSED-SEPTEMBER 6, 2006

Sometimes they do require further processing...... so you may be good on this one............
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

I got the stupid..."we need more time message", and then I got the letter and it turned out I was denied. When we applied for hubby's online he got the Congratulations page.

They told me I was denied due to BK.......LMFAO!!!!! I was denied, yet hubby was approved..we both filed BK together, and MY SCORES and REPORT is better than his!! Oh well!.. poop on them..I've given up on them till next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tedderbear View Post
        For those of you that have been denied for a Target card was it automatically denied or did it give you the message "your application requires further processing"? Just wondering because that's what they told me.

I got that when I applied, but then checked the status about two minutes later and I was approved.

BK7 Filed: 05/11/06, Discharged: 08/31/06, Closed: 09/14/06
        03/07/07 TrueCredit: EQ 603, TU 591, EX 596
        Credit: $1000 Hooters MC, $200 Target Red, $750 Victoria's Secret (Authorized User), $500 AirTran Visa
        Denied: Wal-Mart, CareCredit, WaMu

Comment

Originally posted by ugh View Post
          I got that when I applied, but then checked the status about two minutes later and I was approved.
          How do you check the status?
          Filed- May 31, 2006
          341 Meeting-July 7 , 2006-DONE!!
          DISCHARGED & CLOSED-SEPTEMBER 6, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Tedderbear View Post
            How do you check the status?
            Right after applying... when I got that message. It gave me a link with a code to check my status. Maybe you missed it? I would call them.

BK7 Filed: 05/11/06, Discharged: 08/31/06, Closed: 09/14/06
            03/07/07 TrueCredit: EQ 603, TU 591, EX 596
            Credit: $1000 Hooters MC, $200 Target Red, $750 Victoria's Secret (Authorized User), $500 AirTran Visa
            Denied: Wal-Mart, CareCredit, WaMu

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X